Friday, August 12, 2011

Volume Three of the Fourth Series During a Seventh Reboot

Well now.

So, I haven't posted anything on this in over a year. So what has happened since then?

Well, I've sorta graduated. (Waiting on the dang diploma....looong story).
I've gotten married. Heck yeah!
Began seriously writing, thanks to a few courses in college.
Read a lot of comics.
Watched a lot of movies.
Played a lot of video games.
Read a few books.

I know, I know. I should be reading more books. But who has the time?

Well, now that school is out, and I'm unfortunately not teaching at the moment, I guess I have more time. So after looking at a few of my friends' blogs, I decided to dust off my ol' one and start talking again.

What shall I talk about?

Well, no idea at the moment. I've decided reviewing old TPB's was kind of boring, so maybe I'll actually do editorials on the latest books, movies, comics, games, etc.

Sooooo, ideas for upcoming posts include;
The current comic situation (read: the DCnU...).
Some previews of my current stories (which will be published, thanks to Amazon, soon).
Current things that strike my interest that I wish to talk about.

Yeah, this should be interested. So, once again, thanks for stopping by, and check back often for some of my random and probably unimportant thoughts.

'Till then, stay frosty my friends!


1 comment:

Left-Handed Paradox said...

I've read a book by Patrick Rothfuss called The Name of the Wind. It's really good. Rachel's husband Stephen recommended it actually. You should give it a try!