Monday, August 24, 2009

Comics Galore

So thanks to my large disbursement from Sam Houston, I have bought a large collection of trades. Well over 300$ worth in fact from various places such as Hastings and Half Price Books. I may even go to Barnes and Noble soon, and possibly online to buy a few more. All of these books I have already read at one point or another, but after I finish each one, I'll give a quick review. I'll talk about how I felt about it when I originally read it, and how I feel about it now after the re-read. Some of them, though, won't have a prior portion as I just can't remember how I liked them, which usually means I hated them. So why did I buy ones that I didn't like? Eh. Many were cheap. $6.99 for a hardcover Vol. 1 of Ultimate Fantastic Four is a great buy, even if the series is underwhelming. So I thought, why not?

Anywho, here is just a small list of what I'll be talking about in the next month or so:
Captain America(current series) Issues 1-30
Ultimate Fantastic Four
Ion
Superman Batman: World's Finest
Superman: Last Son
Y: The Last Man

And that is only a fraction of what I have purchased recently!

Be seeing you in the next couple of days with the first 'retrospective,' Captain America!

No comments: