Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wow...

So, today I finally got all of my stuff out of storage, and low and behold I got my 25 dollar deposit back! Woohoo!

Well, after being bored, and doing dishes and cleaning the room, oh and organizing my DVD/BluRay/Video Game collection....I decided I'll just go to Half Price Books.

Well, I had a few DVD's and etc that I didn't want, so I decided to take them there to see what I'd get. Obviously, it wasn't that much, they tend to average paying you about 1.50-3 dollars per item, I realized(this was, of course, after the fact when I could do the math), but it was an extra 16 bucks added to that 25.

Well, today was my lucky day! The other night, after I completed my blog post, I compiled a list of books I wanted to get next. Lo and behold, almost EVERY single one I was planning on getting within the next month were there!

Glad I had that 15% coupon, though, or I wouldn't have been able to get them.

Time to update my amazon wishlist and take off a few books.

Anywho, expect some kind of talking about Nextwave Vol 1, the next saga in Captain America, first two volumes of the new Thor, and the best one of the bunch: All Star Superman Vol 2!

Oh yeah, and soon enough there will be talk of Fear Agent, I promise!

No comments: