Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh jeeze...

Well, today was a horrid day. Woke up at 6am, and noticed my truck had a flat. Didn't have enough time to fix it to reach it to make it to my friend's to get to class...so I didn't. Well, I wait till about noon, like a retard to switch out the tire only to find out that even my spare was flat! Ugh, so I went to Discount Tire to get a replacement, and what a surprise they were super busy...moreso than I've ever seen. Well, I go to NTB...and the fact that the place was empty should have been the first clue....the guy in there was just a total retard. Not dumb. Not stupid. NO, freakin RETARDED. So that was a no go, since they didn't have my tire. Finally, going to the supercenter, and paying 30 bucks more than I originally planned, I was able to get it replaced.


Needless to say, its been a bad day, so no reviews today. Sorry.

No comments: